Maybe: My buttons are being  pushed.

Maybe: I am angry at an opinion being expressed that I don't agree with.

Maybe: I resent anyone attacking the TMO.

But also,

Maybe: Barry has developed a blind spot that prevents him from seeing
the rut he has fallen into.

Naturally, I think it is the latter Maybe.  But I hold out the
possibility that it may be the former.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>