Actually, you seem to care a lot about it. If you didn't, why would you make so
many posts, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year,
attacking MMY and the TMO? If you are so bored with it, why do you keep writing
about it? Why are you still so angry about MMY and the TMO, 30 years after you
claim to have left the movement?