Finally made the break from Cinemax and used the extra denaro to get Netflix.
The reviews on this list are great for waiting queues, thanks you guys!

We just watched Desk Set (1957) with Catherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracey. What
a classic. These are restored versions they're using, and streaming is
excellent quality. Less blockiness than Directv satellite "HD" streams by far.

Their music selection is also quite impressive. DVD's on things as oblique as
Sabicas or as contemporary as John McLaughlin & Paco De Lucia (or Michael
Jackson's last gig). Lot's of Lennon, including a retrospective of his classic
Plastic Ono Band.

So far no limits on Time Warner cable.