Just finished Inside Job.  I found it extremely well done - it presented the
whole mess in a terrifically clear and orderly manner, including a simple
explanation of derivatives and CDO's.  Ferguson got some really high level
economists to agree to be interviewed by him for the film.  He has a good
manner in his interviews (unlike Michael Moore who can get sarcastic or
belligerant to the point of goofy) and he is direct and assertive and gets the
info.  He is not easy on the Obama administration at all, either.  He
interviews top financial people all over the world, including France, Iceland,
Shanghai, China and academic economists too.  Really a fine film.