--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willytex@...> wrote:

> Neutrality, percipience, and non-agency
>
> Most of everything we know is we know
> through our eyes, ears, and sometimes with
> our nose.

Interesting post Willy.

Have you read Plato's Meno?

Socrates demonstrates (it seems) that an *un-educated*
slave somehow *knows* (inherently) some truths of
geometry.

How does that work then?

Anamnesis?

"..the theory of recollection. It tells of our immortal
souls mixing with the objects of knowledge in a great
world-spirit. Since we have contact with real things in
this stage of existence prior to birth, we have only to
'recollect' them when alive..."

Or...what?