--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

India is one of the most corrupt countries on this planet, where anyone can
stand in front of a camera saying anything for a few rupees.

I donĀ“t believe a word of those accusations, but I do believe, given the huge
revenues in his estate reported to be about 5 billion dollars, that many lost
souls would try to get their piece.

That they thus managed to dupe perhaps million of other lost fools like
yourself to believe in these rumors is in no way a surprise.

To convince you of any foul play must have been like kicking in open doors.