Yeah, me 2.

I like reject this unadulterated raysism thing. It's just so totally
1950's.

So yeah, like that still matters.

I'm now insisting on strictly adulterated raysism. I mean were all
adults here aren't we?

Or whatever!?

……………………………………………………..

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2011, at 5:34 PM, Joe wrote:
>
> > Which is why Trump immediately shifted his focus yesterday to
questioning how Obama got into Columbia and Harvard...."why won't he
show us his grades?"

> Light the torches!
>

> > He (and the other idiot birthers) should just man up and say what's
REALLY on their "minds":

> > "He ain't one of us."
> >
> > "He's ain't a TRUE Christian"
> >
> > "He's probably a Mooslum"
> >
> > "He's a niggra and it just galls me to no end that one of THEM made
it into the WHITE House"

> > Jon Stewart got it right:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/28/jon-stewart-birth-certificate_n\
_854774.html

> "We'll march to their side of town and burn the job-grubbing, college
grant stealing Muslim n*ggahs outta their tenements!" you could easily
guess some such theme as subtext.

> I'd love to get close enough to just deck that as*hole.
>

> There are few people on this planet that would drive me to striking
another human, but Trump is one such person.