A PDF of the original birth certificate should just be a scan not an
actual PostScript document.  Older documents are usually always done
this way since of course there is no data around and you just scan the
document.  So the guy's video may be a fake.  And there is even an
article today on InfoWars.com about it being a distraction and even if
McCain had gotten elected he wouldn't have done anything different in
the White House.  That's because Presidents are "car salesmen" and don't
really set policy.

As for the birther issue on the liberal side people are giving pause
because we don't want to open the door for Ahnuld to become President.
But then he has given indication that he has learned his lesson about
politics and wants to get back into movies.  Maybe a Terminator meets
the Fockers movie?