<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > snip
> >   I sense a spark of sincerity in you Ravi. I am fanning that.
> >
> > I like this.
>
> Thanks Steve.  Remember the discussions I had with Rory and Jim about
their internal experiences?  We found a respectful place to discuss our
different points of view.  It took some time.   Started off a bit rocky
but we found our way together.  They got a chance to articulate what
they were experiencing and I felt heard about the perspective I have
about these mental states.  I learned a lot from it.  That is what I'm
shooting for here.

I respect Jim and Rory, they might think its worthwhile to express the
singularity of heart to the multitudes of intellect (sorry for stealing
your beautiful expression Jim) I don't. It's their samskara and dharma
and I have mine.