<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" raviyogi@ wrote:
> >
> > Let's try it again - enlightenment is not a three some, so I don't
need> anyone's acknowledgement or participation while I'm having sex
with my> beloved :-)

> That may be so but you spend quite a bit of time here presenting
yourself as if you are in a special state of mind. And since you often
use my name in a derogatory way you should not be surprised that I come
into your room sometimes while you are having sex with your "beloved" to
point out your bare bottom.

> < and I'm saying end the fascination with the whore
> > (intellect) and chose the blissful orgasm with the beloved.>
>
> How could you have any idea what my internal state is Ravi?  What you
are trying to spin as a "fascination with the whore intellect" is just
me enjoying conversations on an internet conversation board. If you are
tying to present yourself to me as some sort of authority on human life
I am afraid I will have to decline your offer.  If you are trying to
condescend to me as if you are speaking from a state of enlightenment
that I am not in, again I decline to accept that relationship with you.
People who run such numbers on strangers are just front'n.  You can look
that up in your gansta dictionary.

> < It may sound
> > routine and trollish to you but it's no worse than than your rote of
> > intellectual deception.>
>
> This is not the first time you have characterized my posting as
deception. But once again you have failed to offer the kind of specifics
that make this charge meaningful. You might take a lesson from Judy on
this.  She is able to point her finger at exactly what I have posted
that she disagrees with.  That opens up the conversation.

> The whole idea that you have to defend your beloved from someone like
me is absurd.  You haven't even made it clear what specific experience
you are talking about. All you have done is thrown out a lot of
metaphors designed for dramatic shock effect.  What you are defending
your beloved against is my interpretation that you are passing your
subjective experience through the filter of lots of imagination.  And an
above average need to present yourself as superior to other posters
here.

> I sense a spark of sincerity in you Ravi.  I am fanning that.

Yes I'm sincere in my love to my beloved and I do love to share that. It
might come across as special state of mind, condescending, derogatory,
awareness of other's state of mind, front'n, running numbers on
strangers, subjective, vague but I can't help it. You are spot on that
the only way I can express it is through metaphors designed for shock
effect and so guilty as charged.  But I am not looking for any
relationship with you or anyone else, like I said I am not looking for a
threesome. So you are absolutely spot on everything except for the
threesome part.
You and others might think you are not insulting my beloved but I
believe you are and I have to act accordingly to protect her. We can
agree to disagree.