imo based on my perceptions, emptybill is quite correct. Don't abide by ancient
Scriptures thousands of years old, assuming that the Entities mentioned therein
are incapable of evolving and changing.

Chances are that Jesus has learned something in 2000 years.  Same with Satan.

My advice: read Bibles once then throw them away.