thx...looks to me like Satan is the "winner" in Genesis, urging the couple to
partake of what [may represent], the evolutionary learning curve based on
experience rather than blind acceptance of YHVH's dictates. Sounds familiar!
In regard to Job, a possible outcome of the affair would be for Satan to sever
His connections with YHVH and set up His own "Heaven" where everybody is
welcomed. This is the message He conveyed to me when appearing to me on Aug 12,
1998. In short, this much aligned Dude is a helpful, benevolent Entity, with a
new place "on high"...not as a domineering Lord ordering the minion Souls to
blindly follow His dictates, but simply a behind-the-scenes helper; who btw
happens to be a Super-Brain, eager to help all entities. IOW, he's now a
Buddhist.
Everybody can thus forget the various Biblical and midieval misconceptions:
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/incubus-zombies.jpg