> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > These ex-TM people who spent a decade or less in the
> > TMO and then spend the rest of their lives "coming to
> > terms" with their cult "indoctrination" make me scratch
> > my head.
>
> You're not a TRUE cultist until you've spent
> at least three decades in the cult.

Sometimes I get the feeling that long-term TM
enthusiasts are like those people who organize
high school reunions. You know the type I'm
talking about, right? They're so bubbly and over-
enthusiastic about perpetuating their youth and
acting out their own inability to get over the
past that they can't comprehend why everyone
they contact about the reunion doesn't feel the
same way. And why they look at them that way.