"It has nothing to do with your "curiosity," about TM or "cultism" or anything
else. It's your psychological sadism, fueled by a desperate need to feel
superior to others, and marked by an extraordinary lack of self-knowledge.

That TM is just a convenient context for your sick behavior is made crystal
clear by the fact that your sadism isn't limited to TM-related issues."

Right on. Barry draws criticism to himself precisely because he is a jerk and
does enjoy hurting others to feel superior to them. This could be a bird
watching forum and he'd do the same thing. He once boasted that he was in touch
with his "inner asshole". Despite the disturbing imagery that evokes, I agree
completely, although instead of being just in touch, he appears to be deeply in
love with that part of himself.

And once again, our FFL Psychic has determined that there are those on this
forum who criticize him, without ever reading their posts. He must be paranoid,
psychic, or a hypocrite. I'll go with hypocrite.