--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

"Sorry Vaj, complete BS. The Universe does not require some "authentic
transmission and lineage" for self realization, or teaching. That imo is a
Buddhist Ego Trip. That is why US Buddhists are so ineffective, always fussing
with their made up credentials instead of making spiritual progress. To even
try and pass judgment on Maharishi from a deluded fool such as yourself is
laughable. You oughta continue with all of your buddhist tom-foolery. It keeps
your head full of useless information and prevents you making any progress.
Enjoy!"

"It has nothing to do with your "curiosity," about TM or "cultism" or anything
else. It's your psychological sadism, fueled by a desperate need to feel
superior to others, and marked by an extraordinary lack of self-knowledge.

That TM is just a convenient context for your sick behavior is made crystal
clear by the fact that your sadism isn't limited to TM-related issues."

Right on. Barry draws criticism to himself precisely because he is a jerk and
does enjoy hurting others to feel superior to them. This could be a bird
watching forum and he'd do the same thing. He once boasted that he was in touch
with his "inner asshole". Despite the disturbing imagery that evokes, I agree
completely, although instead of being just in touch, he appears to be deeply in
love with that part of himself.

And once again, our FFL Psychic has determined that there are those on this
forum who criticize him, without ever reading their posts. He must be paranoid,
psychic, or a hypocrite. I'll go with hypocrite."

Or psychotic ?

" I think Barry and Vaj both have the mindset that if they are going to be
miserable, which they are, one, it can't be due to anything they are doing or
not doing, and two, if they are going to lead miserable lives, they will ensure
everyone else around them will too.

This idea that they are somehow opening the eyes of those who continue to
practice TM is so laughable it is truly crazy."

Very well written Jim, thanks for posting this.