> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardnelson108" <richardnelson108@>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > However, on the other hand, he has taken up so much
> > space on Fairfield Life for so long with disrespectful
> > deliberate misinformation that it seemed appropriate.
>
> Let's pause for a moment on the word "disrespectful,"
> shall we?

No, let's note that Richard's phrase is "disrespectful
deliberate misinformation."

>  What is it about your beliefs, or the beliefs
> of *anyone*, that forces others to react to them with
> what *they* consider "respect?"

Nobody except Barry said anything about "forcing* anyone
to react a certain way to anything.

But as long as Barry has introduced the term: What is it
about your disrespect, or the disrespect of *anyone*,
that forces others to accept it without objecting?

Point being, if you choose to be disrespectful, you're
likely to get appropriately bashed.

And now let's look at the phrase Barry chose to ignore,
shall we? The main problem we have with Vaj is
"deliberate disinformation." That's what Richard
explicitly called him out on, and what Barry is hoping
we'll all overlook.

> It's the need to sell your beliefs as "correct" or
> "right" that I question, along with the seemingly
> corollary need to sell those who believe otherwise
> as "wrong." Low vibe. Barely evolved past amoebas.
> YMMV.

Too funny. Barry is, as usual, oblivious to the irony
of what he just wrote.