> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:

> > We see on forums, where individuals are basically free of
> > those kinds of group dynamics...
>
> Uh, I'm gonna have to disagree with this assumption.

I think you are right with this comment. While on a forum one is more likely to
be free from the effects of individual contact, there is grouping, but the
dynamics are a bit different even if influenced by those who are in groups that
have direct contact with one another. Here, for example, I do not personally
know people on this forum (or if I do, I do not know their online moniker),
though I believe I met Rick Archer once. Comment revised, unless you wish to
take another stab at it.