--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On May 25, 2011, at 10:21 AM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > Its a bit silly for Vaj to say these things since BalRaj
> > Maharishi's picture is still on the bottle. If he had REALLY
> > objected, he could have sued to have it removed...
> >

> > Lawson
>

> I don't think he's the kind of person who would sue. He just accept
> that it was part of Mahesh's (bad) karma.
>
> After all, M. didn't have a very good reputation in India.
>
> And I believe it was Rahu who prescribed the poisonous rasayana for
> the (suing) pregnant woman in VC, no?

Vaj,
You coward!  As usual, no response when someone points out your lies!
You love to pontificate your supposed "knowledge", but you just make it up.
Come on, lets debate or discuss the facts.  Don't just run away like the coward
you are.

You know nothing of Balaraj or Raju's relationship with Maharishi.
And yet you assume you know that Maharishi "stole" the formulas

The same way you "know" that Maharishi poisoned Guru Dev, which I have already
pointed out previously is a lie.

Again I ask... why do you have so much hate in your heart that you have to try
to hurt MMY's reputation any way you can.

I have no problem if you have an opinion about who MMY was and what he has
done.  But why must you constantly make your opinion into supposed "facts"?

So one more time... Whats wrong with you?