--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]
I believe the NYC TM center is one of the few who still have records going back
all those years.  Some years ago I remember seeing thousands of index cards,
all filed alphabetically and going back forever.  Somehow, they kept  all  this
stuff despite relocating many times.  I remember Charlotte Peters - great older
lady with red hair and from the SRM days. I believe she continued to check
people (and perhaps teach) on a regular schedule for many many years. .