you  Snake Charmer  you
http://tinyurl.com/3sqqdfv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsVmu1PaiJs&feature=player_embedded#at=70
bingo BINGO BINGO BINGO

but since  read your post at  "Sri Kumaré FREE blog"
to find out my  Sri Kumaré mantra means "Be all you can be,"
I am terrible in Limbo LimboLimbo Limboooooooo [:((]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:
snip
> Say it ain't so - tell us he's just your "web-associate"!

http://www.kumare.org/teachings/

I am so so so afraid to  look in the mirror and practise the Sri
Kumaré method now

to  became a Aghori ascetic

so I cannot cut my hair or shave my beard --what other choice do I have
than to became a  GU-RU
(You can email us at i...@kumare.org)
Where  was our my ransaka viking  friend Card de Maister of
transliteration when we needed him most??!!If I had knew in advance
about the wrong spelling of 'aadarsha' I would not fall in this Sri
Kumaré trap.Believing that the Hindi word aadarsh means ideal,
perfect, suitable to be emulated or a principle that deserves to be
followed.OMG .
Does not a mirror faithfully reflects whatever is placed before it and
does in Sanskrit, aadarsh came to be applied to copies of books, a
pattern or anything that could be copied? Doesn't in the old time the
copy of a work to be called an aadarsh as it faithfully reproduced the
original, doing the work of a mirror. When this word was incorporated
into Hindi the folk etymological interpretation of it did not become
`being good enough to imitate'  further expanded to include
anything that was imitable?
Sri Kumaré has not to be imitated aadarsh-ed*? What a loss to be now
a ex-Sri Kumaré TB [:((]

Love Guru Trailer:
http://tinyurl.com/67vz5j <http://tinyurl.com/67vz5j>

Guru Pitka:
http://tinyurl.com/5ttvtvk <http://tinyurl.com/5ttvtvk>
the Deep Chop wood Cutter as aSuper guru to tell you "You do not need a
guru"lol

*aadarsh-ed sounds like "im Arsch"(!)is the translation in "
fouled/fucked up beyond all recognition/repair" correct, Card de
Maister? Whatever- the Love Guru described it  more easier to understand
with this mudraa