--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 07/03/2011 06:59 AM, wgm4u wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@>  wrote:
> >> Is this the voice of experience?  Are you one of the FFL billionaires?
> >>
> >> Just starting a business won't make you rich.  It has to be the right
> >> business at the right time with the right idea.  And you also need to be
> >> a business freak and not everyone is.
> > So let's get this straight, a business owner risks his time and capital and
> > now that he's Rich you want to go in there, take his money, and tell him
> > where he must spend it?
> >
> > What gives you the right to do such a thing? And you claim to be 'holier
> > than thou' with such a philosophy?  What a hypocrite; rich people give
> > plenty to the charities *they* choose, please don't pat yourself on the
> > back with such an idea.
> >
> > It's merely taking money you haven't earned and forcing Rich people to give
> > it to whom you (and your liberal cronies) decide is most worthy. YOU accrue
> > no personal merit in such a transaction other than smug self-righteousness!
> > and end up punishing the very people who create wealth and creative ideas,
> > you'd better take a long look in the mirror, why such disdain for the Rich?
>
> Are you even or have ever been a business owner?  You seem to be another
> spectator theorizing how business works.  I have a business and have run
> and managed other ones.  It's not really my cup of tea but sometimes you
> have to do it.

Perhaps you see yourself as a 'victim' in life, you may feel life hasn't
treated you fairly so, like a child you want to up end the game board and start
over, and this time YOU, (in your Godly wisdom) will distribute the game pieces
according to YOUR will...yes?  A little *class envy* there huh, Bhairitu?