On 07/03/2011 10:31 AM, wgm4u wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>

>> Oh so you are not going answer my question?  You're going to deflect
>> instead and paint me as something I'm not.  Then we can assume you're
>> only an "armchair" businessman? And I bet you've never even seen
>> anything above a 5 figure salary.
> Never claimed to be anything other than my opinion! You strike me as the
> classic "I'm a victim" sort of person.......

Yeah, I'm a victim alright of a tech company IPO back in the 1990s.  See
I DO know what it is to have money and a six figure income.  You
obviously don't.  You just champion the status quo and are still waiting
for the "trickle down".   The status quo will "trickle down" alright,
they'll just pee all over you.  That's the thanks you'll get.  The rich
don't give a shit about you.

I don't want to be a wealthy person in a poor country.  I don't want to
try to figure out if the person begging on the street has real needs or
is going to take the quarter I give them along with the ones they've
been collecting all morning and dodge into the convenience store and buy
a can of malt liquor.

This weekend we celebrate something.  No, it's that Walmart, Home Depot
and tons of other stores are having a "Fourth of July" sale that you can
raise your can of Coors in salute.  No, there were these group of people
who you would have called "victims" who were victims of a large
multinational company known as the British East India Company.  Their
principal stockholder was the King of England and by your logic
apparently "worked very hard by the sweat of his brow" to amass such wealth.

This group of "victims" never again wanted the wealthy to rule (and
ruin) their lives so they created this document known as "The
Declaration of Independence."  They also after they formed a nation had
a law that did not allow corporations to stay in existence any longer
than 40 years and had to server the public good as part of their
charter.  Sadly after the Civil War that law went away through a supreme
court decision.

And then the nation began to be run by robber barons like the Koch
brothers.  You must be a member of their gang.