OMG - This is hilarious Bob !! Too many funny lines to even mention but
I like this one - "I think we have to keep  him back pre 400 AD". And
thanks Steve for your bold approach - may be this will start a new
trend. However Bob - this response may be a tad too long for Steve, he
just asked for the main points and you just got really carried away -
very typical of being the loquacious MZ's agent.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I'm flattered you thought of me. Reminds me of Sally Field's sincere
thanks,
> although I'll leave that for another post.
>
> And thank you for reminding everyone that Robin has a manager for when
the
> inevitable copyright dust up starts
>
> It took me 90 minutes to read through MZ's response to Curtis, I
figured with
> what I'm charging I need to do my boy justice. I haven't even started
on
> Curtis's response to MZ's response but I'm absolutely in awe of Atman,
although
> everyone probably knows that. So I'm not sure with my output I'm your
man. And
> there is my other project to consider. I'm working on a soundtrack to
go with
> all these pithy exchanges. Yes, you're in it but I don't want to show
too much
> leg just yet. I can give you a few working titles I'm knocking around;
>
> CAN ZEBRAS DANCE WITH CROCODILES (In moonlight)
>
> alternatively
>
> IS DROPPING THE MASK THE SAME AS LETTING YOUR HAIR DOWN
>
> So this has me fully occupied.
>
> That said, I'm so flattered, I will, as the Greeks say, sorry I meant
the Brits,
> "give it a go". But I'm going to the wait till everyone is a bit tired
(you know
> Ali-Foreman stratagem)  and come in with a grand Summa.
>
> But I'd be remiss if I didn't leave a few refreshments for the A (as
in Arians)
> team. Its correct that when Catholics start messing with Aristotelian
rules of
> logic or worse Baconian methods of measurement and repeatable
experiment its
> like shooting fish in a barrel. But a real fear i have is that when
Big Game
> Hunters (the A team) surround a Zebra on the Serengeti there is just
as much
> chance of them wounding each other as getting the Zebra. Particularly
when one
> of them (Turq) is shooting over his shoulder, looking the other way,
trying to
> prove he's not really there. So to quote my man Turq, colour me
concerned.

> So a note of caution. I would be very cautious with the Zebra if
someone decides
> go for the kill with Aristotle. It may be a set up. Do not forget
Robin has
> never claimed to to be a philosopher or theologian. What he is, first
and
> foremost, some of you know this from first hand experience, is an
artist. More
> specifically, a performance artist. Be careful or he'll beat you to
death with
> "Poetics" I have no doubt he has not changed that much and I'll bet
dollars to
> ATR credits he keeps a copy right under his catechism.
>
> But "I shall return". Not to let the cat of the bag but I think we
have to keep
> him back pre 400 AD, I think this is Curtis's and the Atman's
strategy, and then
> start firing. Frankly, I think the whole circumcision/Peter/Paul
controversy is
> the coup de grace although the direct line from Constantine to the
Holocaust is
> a good back up.
>
> Sorry have to run. Wife's up and you know what she's like. She said
she's
> checking out with or without me and FFL. Heavy un-stress-or, needs to
sleep more
> in her meditation!

You are