--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> We need to understand that the words used for the transcendent are more
> concrete and understandable in context with the Hebrew culture.  Thus, the
> words Father, Son and Holy Ghost were used by the Christian Church Fathers to
> describe the phenomenon of the unified field, the transcendent.
>
> MMY's idea of the rishi-devata-chandas relationship is fine for analytical
> purposes.  But it lacks the personal message to human beings who can only
> understand concrete words such as father, mother and son to get a glimpse of
> the mechanics of the unified field.

RG: Agreed...

J: IMO, it could very well be in the end, that heaven or the higher lokas
described in the Bible and the vedic literature may be the perfect version of
what we see here on earth.  That is, there could be trees, forests, oceans,
animals and people (those who are deserving) in heaven.

RG: An interesting take on it, John; you may well be right.
IMO, all of those lokas are essentially states of consciousness, and all
available here and now for those who are open to them....So, yes, there would
be trees, forests, oceans, animals, and people -- all of whom are "devotees" of
the divine...