From: Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, July 5, 2011 1:35:53 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Does Rick Perry's God have something against Texas?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wgm4u@...> wrote:

> I've never seen such partisan and one sided posting as from this particular
>poster, it is as if he can only see black and white or is so jaded in his way
>of
>thinking that objective thinking is no longer possible.

Yes do.rflex is a big idiot - it was probably not wise of you to respond to him
because he gets very disoriented, disturbed and disjointed if he has to indulge
in any human interactions. Please leave him alone in peace so he can just
continue his copy and paste from various liberal websites in a mind-numbing,
monotonous and mechanical manner.