Dan, you seem like a pretty level headed guy.  Tell me where I am
mistaken in my perception.  I don't know if under any circumstances, I
would set foot in Mexico.  All the places I used to hear about where
people would vacation seem to now have killings going on. What made you
choose Mexico as a place to go to on vacation?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002"

<danfriedman2002@> wrote:

> > > Rory,
> > >
> > > Perhaps you have identified the main difference between your and
my awareness. You donĀ“t see that difference, but I do. My awareness
remains separate (especially from mischiefmakers).

> > * * I can certainly understand that, Dan, and it makes a lot of
sense. It appears to me that our Heart has an amazing integrity, and
will not unite with anything that appears to be less than perfect to us.