--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply

@...> wrote:
snip
> My dear beloved one , discoverer of the PhantomEnlightenment Syndrome
(lol),
  you are right not BACH . During the "Read" of your postings (being
endorsed see Message #276579)"heard" more this
  massive double fugue unrelentingly introspective and repellent in
nature by LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN - (GROSSE FUGE IN B DUR OP. 133) chaos
gathered into a sudden bronze sweetness
http://tinyurl.com/6g5dvw2
--please do listen to it untill the end and do not fall into the (t)rap
of "jumping to conclusion" too hastly
appropriate? what do you think?

<http://www.youtube.com/artist/Ludwig_van_Beethoven?feature=watch_video_\
title>
> RESPONSE II: I happen to love Gaga—so you can't entirely trust in
my objective judgment of her. Although I feel certain she is a
remarkable artist—and as honest and sincere as you can get as a
performer. (But you've read my response to Curtis: it's all there.) LG
is not  exactly an acquired taste:
or just watch  her recent performance
Lady Gaga is presented with the" key to the city "during her visit to
Taiwan, where the local mayor announced July 3rd as "Lady Gaga Day" to
mark the pop diva's first concert there. (July 4!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdistnJ8BwM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkiFshq9mc
In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense  ..........
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NlQANOedM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_DQvKtxgc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiM9teS66eQ&feature=related
Lady GaGa in Taiwan , Press conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBC9UfF5D4&feature=related

Imagine her face if your(MZ's) hagiographic description of her would be
presented on stage -missed chance?

BTW could You  color your reponse as I do-- would be be easy for this
ancient one to follow your postings--just an idea