Bill - Thank you.

"If I understand you correctly, it seems as if you had too much energy.
And later you crashed".

I would characterize it as a rise and coast. It's only an apparent
crash, not crash landing or crashing down to earth. Using the analogy of
an airplane the crash from rise to coast is only apparent or temporary,
we have already gained elevation.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, William Parkinson <ameradian2@...>
wrote:

> Thank you so much Ravi!! You have a very interesting story. And I
can now see your inability to sleep for those periods is something quite
different than what might happen in TM. If I understand you correctly,
it seems as if you had too much energy. And later you crashed. It has
some associative points of contact with manic-depressive states. I am
just knowledgeable enough to know that kundalini-style yoga seems to
emphasize moving energy around the various chakras. The problem in TM
seems to be that the recognition within oneself of this silent
innerlayer never leaves even during sleep. Your state was high energy,
the TM state during sleep might be compared to a dimly lit candle-- but
one nevertheless never goes out even during sleep. I am go thankful that
you nshard this with me. I have a great awareness now of what happened
to you and maybe it is also a cautionary tale against using this
type of yoga in some cases.Â