--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tedadams108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Yoga-lite?  What could be more effective than a technique
> that takes the mind to the Self in and easy and effective way?

I think you've been looking too literally at the bubble diagram, most TM'ers
have NEVER fully transcended, the bubble diagram is meant to be a teaching
tool. (NO mantra? No thought? No bliss? = No Transcendental Consciousness,
sorry Charlie).

Also, most TM'ers aren't functioning FROM the home of all the laws of nature
either, however they may be functioning from a *faint awareness* of the home of
all the laws of nature, even that is a great accomplishment, come on, get real,
did you buy all of that hyperbole MMY and the tmorg spewed?