You are so full of shit Vaj. You sound like a wimpy little kid who can't play
with the big kids, and so makes up all kinds of stories to his mom. You
supposedly follow Buddhist thought, but you come across as the most
superficial, frustrated fundamentalist Christian.

You remain terrified of sidhis and other elements of life that you clearly
don't understand and have never integrated, preferring instead to interpret
scripture to serve your stunted understanding and support your deepest fears.

What Ramakrishna is clearly talking about is getting wrapped up in the sidhis,
much as you get wrapped up in your psuedo-intellectual rolls of toilet papered
though. Anything is an impediment to liberation when treated this way, and
prevents us from directly apprehending Brahman. You are like blind beggar
hollering that sight is bad.

You oughta remember what the Middle Way is, and stop crowing like the bird
brain you have become.