Hello,

Short,, done TM 1968-1973, met Maharishi in Spain, he gave me a mantra...
also met J. Krishnamurti in 1979.-

Conc. your "There is the case of Krishnamurti of whom Maharishi said was 'too
far gone in unity'."...:
If M. meant JK. was too far gone, I wonder then why, when they met on a flight,
M. went to JK. and asked him to join and make a joint
entreprise/organization/business?

There is a certain disrepancy in what M. said and what he did...
but then life is full of contradictions/paradoxes... (or is this justification
applicable in this case?)

Regards,
JB

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"