turquoiseb:
> Having done "What I'm for" recently, I figure it's
> only fair to spend some time rapping about what
> I'm uh...less for...

Well, I am against posting un-formatted, word wrap,
messages that exceed one line.

They are much too much work to read when displayed
edge-to-edge on a 40 inch monitor, and the reply
format is totally disjointed.

So, I refuse to even read any more of these messy
postings from MZ, TB, Curtis, and any others. From
what I can see, Judy is the only informant that
remembers how to format a discussion post.

Go figure.

Learn to format for easy reading, using the Enter
key, avoid the word wrap, and maybe I'll get back
to you, Turq.

<SNIP>