...were seated next to one another in the first class section of an
airplane. The stewardess approached them and asked what they wanted to
drink. "I'll have a martini," said the rabbi. "How about you, sir?" the
stewardess asked the  Baptist Minister. "You should ask me, a man of
God, that my lips should touch alcohol? Why, I'd sooner commit adultry!"
The minister said indignantly.
The Rabbi waved at stewardess, "Hold the martini! I didn't know we had a
choice ..."
What the Priest said--- I forgot....you may "fill in" what you have [:D]
  [:x]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>