> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@> wrote:
> > >
> > > "Oh...well then...WTF are you defending him for?"
> > > I'm not defending M, I'm attacking you - big difference.
> >
> > Again this is obvious. I have to agree with Robin's
> > generous defense concerning your motives here.
>
> I have no idea what that was, but if the game is
> to offer a "defense of Ravi," mine would be that
> he seems to me to be just as qualified to offer
> opinions about a man he never met and whose ideas
> or life he has no clue about as he was to offer
> opinions on realization in Rick's BATGAP series.
>
> :-)

Thanks Barry - you are right I have no opinions other than to make up stories,
alas I'm not as lucky as you guys to have those beautiful, painful, miserable,
resentful stories any more.

The existence was so cruel (love Robin's use of mystical deceit) in destroying
my story, now I get my revenge  by lying and mocking others.