yea,...but then one might have to clarify, wrt "MMY's teachings", perhaps with
a flow chart:

a. There is value (for somebody) in learning about MMY's teachings.
b. Learning about MMY's teachings will make people happy
c. They will become happy because 1. their minds are filled with wisdom 2.
their minds become empty and this leads to happiness and bliss 3. the knowledge
is useful in that others will covet it, praising "the one who knows".
d. MMY's teachings can be helpful in getting people out of a bind.
e. MMY's teachings are helpful in making stock choices.
f. MMY's teachings are more valuable than those of Chairman Mao AND the Dalai
Lama
g. The value of MMY's teachings can be verified with an e-meter
...and so on;...(the benefits of MMY's teachings are indeed virtually
endless...!)
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/einstein.jpg