http://www.therightscoop.com/sarah-palin-talks-to-cnn-at-the-fair/

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>
wrote:

> Despite having some conservative views towards fiscal issues and other
> political issues, this woman scares me.  According to the link below, she
> believes in 'submission' to her husband.  She has also gone on some scary
> anti-gay speeches.
>
> Regarding submission issues, perhaps her husband is wise and all knowing
> (though I doubt it).  But she's obviously not aware that there are some
> rather incompetent and unwise men out there that should never be obeyed under
> any circumstances.
>
> I saw her on TV being confronted about her stance on submission and
> gays/lesbians.  She did a very amateur job of disguising what she really
> meant (IMO).
>
> A lot of people I know say she's a breath of fresh air compared to Sarah
> Palin because of her intellect.  My reply is that is what makes her much more
> dangerous than Palin.
>
> http://thenevadaview.com/?p=1170

What intellect? A measure of Bachmann's intellect would be her ability to give
a non-scripted interview that isn't riddled with Tea Party talking points. Her
speeches and interviews are robotic. Spontaneity and a sense of humor is not
the strong suit of a religious zealot.

Palin is much smarter than Bachmann. At the Iowa State Fair, Palin recently
gave a terrific impromptu interview IMO. There's no pretense. She is who she
is, take it or leave it. Her naturalness and down home style is quite charming.
It's easy to see why people are attracted to her. Reporters asked her about
Bachmann's "submission to her husband" comment. Watch the ease with which Palin
handles the question 07:25.

http://www.therightscoop.com/sarah-palin-talks-to-cnn-at-the-fair/