Hi Judy and Rory, Its a perception thing - I exist as an individual entity with
all my wondrous gifts and challenges, surrounded by a seamless fabric of
invisible dynamism, of tangible pregnancy, potential and love, like being able
to easily breathe underwater again. After so many lifetimes I forgot what the
ocean feels like, always there, a liquid fabric of infinite connections to play
in, and interact with.

Everything I do is so intrinsically a part of that which surrounds me, so that
the bodily entity of me reduces down to virtually nothing, except the same pure
expression as that which surrounds me.

Nothing becomes everything, not by virtue of expanding nothing, but rather, by
bringing it into sync with everything else; the self does nothing, and the Self
accomplishes everything.