* * Hi, Lawson. I believe I see where you're coming from here, but it appears
Jim is speaking of something else. From the POV of a small self lost/found in
"Brahman" we could say small self surrendered into Big Self is virtually
nothing and does nothing of itself -- "of myself I do nothing; not I but the
Father which is in me". And "Brahman" is not a particular experience you can
have, whether of UC or anything else. You don't "have" Brahman; Brahman "has"
you! Yum! :-)