> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Just occurred to me, are "them" real or fake?? :o
>
> The answer to this koan was more easily realized
> on Spanish beaches. There the jiggle factor was
> the the big tell. Or, if the woman in question was
> reclining, whether "them" remained pointing stead-
> fastly towards the midheaven, or more gracefully
> went with the natural tendency of gravity.

Why Spanish (topless) beaches are better when
dealing with this epistemological question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgE0XNK-tDE&NR=1

Another instance in which the ability of the
brain to be fooled (and tangentially related
to the question of size when determining real
vs. fake):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_hwMtG2xCs&NR=1