--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> * * Hmm. Depends on how you define "small self surrounded by Big Self," I
> suppose. If one identifies with a small self being Witnessed by a separate
> big Self, I would probably call that CC. When the small self -- and even the
> separate Witness itself, and indeed all sense of duality or separation or
> spacetime distinction or "progress" whatsoever -- melts into the ever-present
> THAT, and it is Self-evident that THAT Alone ever IS, was, and shall BE, THAT
> Awakening would probably be called Brahman

* * But again, this is not a static state, as small-selves or I-particles
constantly emerge from THAT-US and get our attention with specific
need/desire-vectors, and remain "in orbit" until we give them what they need,
whereupon they again surrender into Us. So this small self-Big Self tension and
resolution continues over and over, playing out the progress from ignorance
through C.C., G.C., and U.C. for each small self, again and again, even in
so-called Brahman.