--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> wrote:
> >
> > :::: hoping and praying that this post actually makes it through ::::
>
> I just got a new and different failure notice for one of
> the posts I made yesterday morning that never showed up:
>

>    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the
>    following address.
>
>    <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>:
>    Mail server for "yahoogroups.com" unreachable for too long
>

> Is this telling me why my post didn't appear on the Web
> site, or why it wasn't sent out to those who read FFL
> via email, or both?

I think so.

Yahoo has swallowed two of my posts in the last couple days, and I have not
received any delivery fail notices. This morning, I noticed one of Barry's
posts on the "Managing an attractive woman..." thread finally showed up about
24 hours after it was posted, so there could end up being a trickle of old
posts showing up.