From: richardwillytexwilliams <willy...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: BP
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 1:22 PM

Denise Evans:

> And what to do?  We are captive...trapped....

You could start by getting rid of your Win-tel

computer and TV set which was made in China; you

could throw your Apple iPhone in the trash

because Apple has outsourced more jobs to China

than Google. And then, get rid of your auto that

burns Saudi oil.

Get rid of all the clothing you just bought that

was made in Indonesia or Guatamala.

Don't support any multi-national companies; so

get rid of your cable TV and internet connection.

Don't let the multi-nationals trap you - just go

off-line and walk naked around your block; talk

to your neighbors face to face. It's that simple.