You know, Adyashanti could be extremely useful if he could mobilize his
followers to come to Fairfield and sit for meditation for some periods of time
similar to the dome program. Designate a week or a month.  Add to the composite
number of people meditating here twice a day in a big way.  The TM-movement
seems to be having troubles getting enough numbers of their own meditators, for
what ever reason(s).  Adya could help with the grand experiment here by
bringing sufficient numbers to Fairfield for some large group meditation.

-Buck in FF