Yep, these fucking TM-Rajas and that damned Prime Minister have so alienated
the TM-meditating-base for so long that they can't have a decent group
meditation any more without counting a bunch of out-sourced kid immigrants to
do the work of meditating.   At this point I'd even go with the practiced help
of some of Adya's meditators.  Let's get some deep silence moving here again.

-Buck in FF