--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@> wrote:
> >
> > I promise to pay top dollar for my researcher, you deserve
> > no less.
>
> You aren't going to pay anybody anything. You're not
> going to ask somebody to do it for free either. You
> aren't stupid.
>
> Look, I don't know what's motivating you to engage in
> this farce, but you have something going on that's
> ungood, and it's likely to take you places you don't
> want to be. Some professional advice might be in order,
> see if you can get hold of things before they run away
> with you.

I'm quite clear on what his issue is. He has lot of issues with his anger. He
would love to pummel a guy once in a while, but since he's older he's aware of
the moral, ethical and legal ramifications of it. So he uses his beautiful
writing coupled with wit, charm and sarcasm to channel his anger. Women who
always get it right and people claiming special states of consciousness get on
his nerves.

I have tried to get him to really curse and yell at me but have failed so far
:-(. Alas, it is the curse of modern society that it attaches such negative
labels to the natural male aggressive energy.