Sorry for the delay, but my cowboy father (the kind that
broke horses for a living) taught me to always stand up when a lady walks into
the room and if her gun is empty give her time to reload.

My goodness Judy, what can I possibly say---is that
"twisted", as in "twisting in the wind" or maybe "a
certain twist of fate", or possibly "I'll take it with a twist",
of course it could mean: “get me Oliver Twist" or why not  "God are you are
twisted", or
my favorite: "you twist his words beyond all recognition".

Oh the hell with it, would you like to twist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68MMpDpALU&feature=related

Although I appreciate your concern about wasting money, I
don't think the research would have been that costly---since more than half of
your
posts, during any week I've been posting, amply demonstrate the censorious tone
of voice you employ on FFL You're correct, I don't have to waste time looking
at old posts, but since you seem to be pointed, more or less, permanently
toward the past---not unlike the British canons in Singapore that were cemented
the wrong way when the Japanese attacked from the other direction (ironic,
since Lawrence caught the Ottomans in the same mistake at Aqaba, in the
previous world war) we can just use the three posts you sent me after I took
a break. Why three to one, the Alien from outer space asks? Resentment is not
the explanation you exclaim, and "denial is a river in Egypt".

As you know I can dig up definitions for censorship,
other than the ones you provided, but lets make it easy for our readers and use
yours.

"to examine in order to suppress or delete anything
considered objectionable.... also: to suppress or delete as objectionable
*censor out indecent passages"

What, pray tell, do you think your particular style of  <snipping>
demonstrates---beyond
making your reactive points while consciously and continually censoring the
meaning of the original posts? Of course you censor, the only one who does more
of it, on this forum, is Cliffy boy.  You do it in more than half your posts in
exactly the way
it's defined in the definition you provided.

Another one of your delights is the name-calling you accuse
others of practicing (see your recent posts about Sal---it must have been a
dilemma for you decide whether to react to Sal or Xeno with the one post you
had left on Thursday). Like this last post to me, it normally takes you two or
three posts---of someone disagreeing with your imagined higher standard of
truthfulness or behavior, and the name calling starts; stupid, Mr. Wonderful,
well-poisoner, twisted, semi literate, passive aggressive, and my all time
favorite;
honey. Come on Judy---fess up, when someone else does it, you call it bad
behavior,
when someone points out you're doing it---"we all do it".

BTW, Mussolini did not invent fascism any more than Steve Jobs
invented GUI or the mouse. Check your facts---as you never tire of haranguing
Barry to do. In your morality play did I just call Steve Jobs a fascist or
Mussolini?

Is your characterization of my various voices on FFL supposed
to hurt my feelings?  No cigar this time. Or is it just your routine
name-calling? Grow up; it's the Internet not
real life for heavens sake. And for God's sake look up the word resentment or
at least watch "Ground Hog Day".  Since I'm "twisted", what do you call
individuals
who speak to dead people---you're right we don't find the same things funny. And
while you're looking up resentment, here's a few more words for you to look up;
SATIRE, CONTROL, SOUR PLUM, PATRONIZING, NASTY, CRITIC, INEFFECTIVE, CANARD,
HUMOURLESS, and GET A LIFE.

Like many progressives you're progressive till someone
offends your sense of what is acceptable.  YOU SEEM TO FORGET, democracy is NOT
about protecting the people we
agree with, it about protecting the people many of us don't agree with. Turn a
liberal over and give them a good shake and out pops a born again neo
con---almost
every time. You need to get out more Judith. The only thing twisted around here
is your exaggerated sense of moral superiority. I noticed your tone improved a
bit when our exchanges started, I predict you will rapidly revert to form once
I return to ignoring you (sound familiar).  So have at her, snip, snip, snip!

If I were doing something that the Bible
condemns, I have two choices. I can straighten up my act, or I can somehow
distort and TWIST and change the meaning of the Bible. -Jerry Falwell

The beginning of love is to let those we
love be perfectly themselves, and not to TWIST them to fit our own image.
Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. -Thomas
Merton

I'll bet money you'd like to believe the
second quote more closely describes what you reach for---unfortunately your
voice on this forum says something different. The second quote is more than a
challenge to practice acceptance. Like most things Merton, it teaches on a
number of levels simultaneously. In this case, this one sentence helps us
understand the Narcissus and Echo myth that most people are trapped in.

PS: I hope you don't mind if I call you humorless, most of
the other epithets seemed to have been used up in your previous exchanges. You
can call me twisted, which I prefer to sweetheart or one of its synonyms.

PPS: Is ungood a word? Hmmm, sounds very dark. Is that how
you meant it? I guess you wanted to say "unhealthy", but couldn't resist the
temptation to make
it sound like a morality tale?

PPPS: Since my canons are not cemented toward the past, they
may be cemented toward the future, I propose, going forward, I censor some of
your
posts the way you censor Barry's---what do you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPeakW6BWTM