So where's the stuff about the Sunnis and the Shiites?  Fact is like
about all other religions about 85% of Muslims play lip service to
Islam.  There are plenty up "jack Muslims" who haven't bowed to Mecca in
years.  I know one woman, born into a Muslim family, who could not tell
you anything about it because her family never practiced it.  She was
more interested in Hindu traditions, ayurveda and yoga.

Sometimes I wonder if you really know what you're talking about or just
like to sling terms around as your do with tantra hoping to impress
folks on FFL, Willy 2.

You'll feel much better after a stay in one of our re-education centers.
:-D