Shia and Sunni have killed each other since the beginning of their Din
(deen).

And you're just so right about it. I get all my secret knowledge
from Vag's website … Buddhist Tantra, Dzogchen upadesha, Hindoo
mantras, anti-Islam and even anti-anti. That's the only way I know
how to impress people. It was, after all, solely thanks to Vag that I
found out he went back in time to hurl anal-fistula mantras at
Adi-Shankara as punishment for attacking the Buddhists.

You won't let anyone else know that I don't know anything …
will you? It all just a show, is it?

………………………………………………………………………..

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> So where's the stuff about the Sunnis and the Shiites? Fact is like
> about all other religions about 85% of Muslims play lip service to
> Islam. There are plenty up "jack Muslims" who haven't bowed to Mecca
in
> years. I know one woman, born into a Muslim family, who could not tell
> you anything about it because her family never practiced it. She was
> more interested in Hindu traditions, ayurveda and yoga.
>
> Sometimes I wonder if you really know what you're talking about or
just
> like to sling terms around as your do with tantra hoping to impress
> folks on FFL, Willy 2.
>
> You'll feel much better after a stay in one of our re-education
centers.
> :-D
>
> On 09/15/2011 03:17 PM, emptybill wrote:
> > This is just your usual Marxist b.s.
> >

> > Muslims hate us because we are kaffaar, plural of kaafir
(non-believer).
> > By definition all of us are inhabitants of Dar al-Harb, the
territory or
> > abode of jihad.
> >

> > There are only two territories in Islam - Dar al-Islam (region of
Islam)
> > and Dar al-Harb (region outside of Islam). There are only two kinds
of
> > people in Islam, muslims and kaffaar.
> >

> > The muslim imperative is to convert Dar al-Harb into Dar al-Islam
and
> > all kaffaar into muslims. The means of conversation is persuasion by
> > proselytization or elimination of kaffaar by death.
> >

> > Noam Chomsky would love this kind of power.

\