--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

>  Which raises the question: How can you tell how many people
>  have read it?

Ah, well now you can tell how many folks click on links
in your post. If you have a Google account and use
the Google URL shortener (which, naturally, you can
Google), you can get some stats.

If my posts are any guide (and I would suggest they
probably are not), the audience seems small and the
interest levels are, well, minimal. A link might garner
a handful of clicks at most.

But I did make a post once that referenced the rather
attractive and exotically named guitarist Tatyana. That
saw a big traffic spike - 30 odd clicks!

Conclude from that what you will.

(I think you should be able to see Tatyana's stats
here, including browsers, countries & platforms:
http://goo.gl/info/2VXIZ . But be sure to click
on "all time").