right; but the activities have to be kept separate in the space/time continuum
(the Domes are for butt-bouncing, not other activities, so they say).
 Other factors would be a. truthfulness in statements, b. possible violations
of criminal laws, c. blatant moral transgressions d. predatory practices among
Gurus designed to enhance the "joys of life" in their arena, but at the
long-term expense of others.

http://web.mac.com/victor.rodriguez/VictorRodriguez/Home.html#7